Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog on Blogs




So what blogs do you read?  I’m always amazed at the different varieties of writing there is out  there, especially where the internet is concerned. In the matter of an hour you can learn new recipes, find a new knitting pattern, read reviews on the latest Stephen King (great BTW!) and then sum it all up in your own space of the WWW!

I’m always interested in the blogs and articles that I’m missing out there. For instance I just recently discovered the wonderful insight and banter of the Librarian in Black!  A wonderful look at traditional vs digitized libraries and how they are meshing nicely! I believe she is somewhat of a local celebrity in her hometown and her easy flowing posts show why! I also discovered that an all time favorite actor, Wallace Shawn, is a fantastic writer with a book of essays out!!

So now I ask, what else am I missing? What is your daily internet reading (besides Facebook and Ravelry which I am also addicted to)?

1 comment:

  1. I have at least fifty blogs in my Google Reader! Some of my favorites ..

    - Craft Magazine's blog! There is always something very cool on here.

    http://blog.craftzine.com/index.html

    - Casey's Elegant Musings. She does a lot with vintage clothing and inspiration. One of my all time favorite blogs!

    http://blog.caseybrowndesigns.com/

    - Cooking By The Seat of My Pants always has something good to read, as well as drool over.

    http://www.cookingbytheseatofmypants.com/

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete