Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Spring!


Happy Spring!! I am out of Blog Hibernation!!

I do have an ulterior motive though... As many of you know I am a Young Adult Librarian at our little library in Summit Point... as such I am always wracking my brain (or slamming it against the wall) for ways to get my age group more interested in library events especially Summer Reading!! To help with this the other library ladies and I have created an online YA Book Club/Blog.

The Stacks! Still in its construction stages, The Stacks is available at http://yastacks.blogspot.com , please feel free to check it out (if you'll excuse the library pun) and leave your feedback. I'm hoping to have our first book posts up in May with the idea that 2 books a month will be suggested, each with their own post. You either read, have already read, or have no intention of reading these books, but either way you are invited to leave your (heavily moderated) comment.

Any feedback, either on this blog or directly at the Stacks blog would be greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment